A typical Sunday – when we’re fully recovered from COVID protocols:
- Services begin at 10:00 a.m. and last about 60 minutes. We’re a casual church, come as you are.
- Children attend the first 15 minutes until the conclusion of the children’s sermon when they can leave the sanctuary for Sunday School.
- We enjoy a wide variety of music and a full plate of art forms – choral programs, instrumentalists, liturgical dance and more.
- Communion is held the first Sunday of each month. All baptized and confirmed people are welcome to partake.
- Following the service there is fellowship time for everyone – coffee, juice, cookies and free conversation for all.