Guidelines for Worshiping Safely
Coming Back to Worship…Safely and with Compassion and Care for Others
Here is what we need to do to worship safely:
- You must wear a face mask and socially distance (6 feet) from each other. This includes waiting to get into the building. You must space yourselves.
- Please put your offering envelop in the offering box in the narthex as you enter the building.
- Please use the reservation system online or you can contact Laura Brooke for help. If someone comes to worship and later tests positive, we have to be able to tell people.
- There will be a temperature station in the narthex. Once your temperature is taken, you follow the directions indicated to enter the sanctuary.
- An usher will assign you a pod to be seated in and you go to your pod. Please go directly to the assigned pod and stay there. Do not go visiting pod to pod. Remember that if you go within 6 feet of someone else, you are making a choice for that person that really is not yours to make.