Fellowship: The Joy of a Friendly and Caring Community
Fellowship encompasses a wide variety of activities that build friendships within the church family and are vital to our spiritual health. The activities enable us to strengthen our church family by welcoming new members and visitors and fortifying existing relationships.
While members and friends of the church continue to enjoy fellowship at a distance or through Zoom calls or other technologies, most regularly scheduled fellowship events are on hold.
Usual fellowship activities include:
- Sunday Meet and Greet Coffee Hour after the worship service. Everyone is invited to gather in Fellowship Hall for coffee and cookies to share joys, concerns, information about church activities and conversation.
- Men’s Breakfast Club which has met for more than 30 years on Wednesday mornings. The men have continued to meet through Zoom calls to enjoy camaraderie and check in on each other throughout the pandemic. The group looks forward to sponsoring the Annual Easter Breakfast when the church is fully opened again. Contact the church office for the information to join the Zoom call.
- Annual Christmas Progressive Dinner in December is a wonderful way to meet others and participate in a three course progressive dinner at the homes of members.
- All Church Family Picnic and Pool Party is an annual August event that celebrates summer activities and kicks of the return of fall church services.
- Annual Rummage Sale, usually held in April, is an opportunity for the church family to come together over a two week period to offer up a variety of clothing and goods to the community.
- All Church Family Fall Weekend, formerly held at the Presbyterian Church Camp in Saugatuck, Michigan, is now at the Conference Point Center, Williams Bay, Wisconsin.
- Game Nights is a monthly fun get together hosted at a volunteer’s home.