“Through Christian education, guidance, and positive example,
we give our children and youth tools for a Christian foundation
to help them grow throughout their life-long faith journeys.”
- MOMSnext (Mothers of School-age Children): A MOPS mom's group that meets every third Tuesday from 9:15 - 11:15 a.m., during the school year. Meetings include refreshments, lively discussions, and fun activities, with some additional get-togethers offsite. All moms are welcome!
- Sunday Childcare: Our nursery room is open on Sundays for parents to use during the worship service and a paid staff provider is available to care for children from birth through three years.
- Sunday School: Children attend worship for the first fifteen minutes with their families. They are invited to lead the Call to Worship and participate in a children's message after which they are invited to Sunday School. Classes are held for children 3 years of age through 8th grade.
- Welcome on Wednesdays (W.O.W) Arts for Kids: A mid-week program for children in kindergarten thru 8th grade. W.O.W meets on Wednesdays, 5:00 – 6:45 p.m. for two eight-week sessions each year. The program includes dinner, arts/crafts, games, and music. A small fee is collected to help cover supplies.
- Pop-Up Events: Fun and fellowship events are offered throughout the year for children of all ages.
- Vacation Bible School: Held for one week each summer for children aged four through 5th grade. Children will enjoy music, crafts, science, Bible stories, and games while learning more about God’s love.
- Confirmation: A program for 8th graders offered in the spring to explore what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Youth Activities: are held throughout the year for Junior and Senior High youth, supervised by staff, volunteers and parents.
- Appalachia Service Project (ASP): A mission trip for high-school students during the summer. Youth will spend a week in rural Appalachia helping people in need and making homes warmer, safer, and drier.
- Youth Service Opportunities: Opportunities are available to our junior and senior high school youth to volunteer at events and programs held at our facility throughout the year.
“Let the little children come to Me, do not stop them;
for it is to such as these that the Kingdom of God belongs.”
Please contact Pam Ensley or the church office
if your college/young adults have a new address
this coming year as they go off to college/university or move.