Shop the attached order form to find shopping cards for your everyday needs as well as gifts for everyone on your list. Feel good shopping while contributing to the Presbyterian Church of Orland Park. While all cards are good for the full face value, up to 25 percent of the card’s face value will be contributed to PCOP.
Choose shopping cards from almost 150 brands, including Best Buy, Amazon, Jewel, Walmart, Target, The Home Depot, Chili’s, Starbucks, several gas stations, Fannie May and so many more. Whether you buy the shopping cards to give as presents or purchase them for your everyday usage, your order brings a contribution to PCOP.
PCOP earns with every gift card purchased.
Cards do not have an expiration date and they don't lose value.
Never worry that your gift is the wrong size or color.
Buy for your everyday shopping, use for your groceries, future gifts, try a new restaurant, coffee, gas the possibilities are endless.
All Paper Orders Must Be Received No Later Than December 7
All paper orders will be submitted on December 7th. Shopping cards should be available for pick-up beginning Thursday, December 14th. If you have
any questions please contact Pam 708-768-7655 or via email at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $1.00 charge added to each order to offset shipping costs.
This program will continue monthly, please continue to purchase monthly. All Paper orders will be due the 7th of each month.
PCOP Shopping Card Fundraiser Instructions
FILL OUT A PAPER ORDER FORM
- Fill out an order form. You can call the church office, at 708-448-8142, and ask Laura to mail or email an order form to you or download it HERE.
- Forms will also be available in the church office and on the front table.
DELIVER YOUR ORDER FORM
PAY FOR YOUR ORDER
- Mail your check, made out to PCOP, to church with a note identifying it for gift cards.
- Stop by and drop a check (in an envelope) with Laura in the office.
- Deliver a check to Pam Ensley – cal or text to set up..
RECEIVE YOUR CARDS
You will receive a call or email letting you know when the cards can be picked up from the church.
IF ORDERING ONLINE
- Go to raiseright.com
- Click on the "Shop" button
- You will be asked to enroll here, click and click to join an existing program. Enter the following code 4E4E2D3A12585; this will ensure that PCOP receives the contribution from your shopping cards.
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR ONLINE ORDER
- You will be given choices to pay with a debit or credit card, pay with bank information or to pay the coordinator in person. (Deliver check to PCOP)
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR ONLINE CARDS
- You will be given choices to deliver to the coordinator, deliver to yourself, deliver as a gift or receive a e-card.
****Please Note if you are ordering online and having the cards delivered to the coordinator all Christmas orders need to be placed by December 7th****
Questions: Call Pam Ensley, 708-768-7655