“Through Christian education, guidance, and positive example,
we give our children and youth tools for a Christian foundation
to help them grow throughout their life-long faith journeys.”
Parents can feel comfortable in the knowledge that all activities involving children and youth are guided by trained adult leaders, chaperones, and professional staff to ensure a safe and loving environment in which the children may learn the word of God and grow in their personal relationship with Christ.
- Staffed Nursery Care is available for children from birth through three years during the worship service on Sundays.
- Sunday School: Children attend worship the first 15 minutes, participate in a children's message, then attend classes until the end of the worship service. Classes are held for children ages three years through high school.
- Welcome on Wednesdays (W.O.W) Arts for Kids: A mid-week program for children in Kindergarten thru eighth grade. W.O.W meets on Wednesdays, 4:30 – 6:30pm for two nine-week sessions each year and includes art projects, games, music and dinner.
- Pop-Up Events: Fun and fellowship events are offered throughout the year for children of all ages.
- Junior Hand Bells: For students grades four through eight.
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS): A mom's group that meets twice a month, on Tuesdays from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m., September through May. Childcare is provided for infants and toddlers. Children ages three to five years participate in a preschool setting while moms enjoy crafts, refreshments, fellowship and discussions.
- Cradle Roll: Newsletters are mailed monthly to families with children from birth to three years old to provide support for young parents.
- Vacation Bible School: Held for one week each summer for children age four through 5th grade. Children will enjoy music, crafts, science, Bible stories and games, while learning more about God’s love.
- Confirmation: A program for 8th graders offered in the spring to explore what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Youth Activities are held throughout the year for Junior and Senior High youth, supervised by staff, volunteers and parents.
- Appalachia Service Project (ASP): A mission trip for high-school students during the summer. Youth will spend a week in rural Appalachia helping people in need making homes warmer, safer and drier.
- Youth Service Opportunities are available to our Junior and Senior High youth to volunteer at events and programs held at our facility throughout the year.
“Let the little children come to Me, do not stop them;
for it is to such as these that the Kingdom of God belongs.”